Spring Break Earring Making Camp (March 21-24)
$325.00 USD– Sold Out
Join me for a week full of creativity and earring making and make this your favorite Spring Break yet!!!
WHEN: Tuesday-Friday | March 21-24 | 1:00 - 4:00 P.M.
WHERE: The MUSE Collective (3062 Main Ave - beside Union Station on Main)
- You will learn how to make at least 2 pairs of seed bead earring designs and make as many earrings as humanly possible in the time we have together.
- 4 afternoons of fun and creativity and learning the art of working with seed beads
- Expert facilitation with Maggie Emerson, local artist and creative
- All materials included
- 2 instructional videos to use after the classes to continue creating
- Please bring your own snacks/hydration, you can take breaks as you need
*Recommended for ages 10 and up - must be able to work with needle, thread and very tiny beads.
**only 8 spaces available, reserve your spot ASAP
Questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org